Salted Honey Iced Latte Class
with Coffee Blossom honey!
This Salted Honey Iced Latte is a quick and delicious pick-me-up. It uses freshly made Aeropress espresso using coffee exclusively grown by women farmers, coffee blossom honey from Guatemala, milk of your choice, and a pinch of flaky sea salt to give it that extra boost of flavor.
No espresso machine needed!
30 minutes | $93 per person + $75 event fee | 1-300 guests
What participants do
Join one of Driftaway's coffee educators for this 30-minute class to discover how to make espresso-like coffee at home in an Aeropress brewer (no fancy espresso machine needed) and craft a barista-level salted honey iced latte!
The salted honey latte has:
- An all-women-grown coffee blend from Guatemala & Burundi, with tasting notes of graham cracker, lemon and caramel
- Honey made from actual coffee flowers in Guatemala
- A pinch of flaky sea salt that really gives it a tasty zing
- Top it off with milk of your choice and you’ve got yourself a delicious, creamy latte (with or without dairy).
What's in the Kit
What participants need at home
- Kettle or pot to heat water
- Glass for the final drink that can hold at least 12oz
- 8oz measuring cup or mug
- Milk of choice (2 to 4 oz)
- A pinch of salt (sea salt or flaky is best!)
- A coffee grinder if choosing the whole bean option
- Whole bean or ground - no additional cost
- Caffeinated or Decaf coffee - no additional cost
- Three honey sticks (+$0) or a 12 oz jar (+$13)
Shipping & Delivery
- Each kit is shipped to the guest's address.
- Please provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
- International shipping is available but is not included in the price and will incur additional costs.
- Expedited shipping is available but is not included in the price and will incur additional costs.
- We are able to ship to PO boxes.
About your hosts
James McCarthy has just short of two decades of professional experience in specialty coffee, ranging from barista to manager to roaster, as well as being the 2013 World Brewer’s Cup Champion. He has a strong passion for coffee education and firmly believes that coffee can be accessible. He uses his years of experience to deliver information in a fun, approachable way.
Cyrenthia fell in love with coffee in 2011 when visiting a coffee farm in Guatemala, and started working in specialty coffee professionally the next year. She is now a national competitor in the Specialty Coffee Association’s Coffee in Good Spirits, a coffee-based cocktail competition, and recent author of Dirty Barista, a cocktail recipe book. She’s also a mother and licensed social worker!
BROWSE MORE CLASSES
MAKE COLD BREW AT HOME
30 minutes / $53 per participant / $100 event fee / 1-300 participants
MAKE POUR OVER COFFEE LIKE A PRO
30 minutes / $157.50 per participant / $100 event fee / 1-300 participants
COLD COFFEE, 2 WAYS: COLD BREW & ICED
60 minutes / Starts at $129 per participant + $100 event fee / 1-300 participants