COFFEE EXPLORER KITS
Take a world coffee tour from the comfort of your own home, with these fresh, single-origin coffee beans from around the world.
COFFEE EXPLORER KITS
Take a world coffee tour from the comfort of your own home, with these fresh, single-origin coffee beans.
WHAT'S IN THE COFFEE EXPLORER KIT?
SUSTAINABILITY IS AT THE CORE OF WHAT WE DO
CONNECT WITH THE GROWER
BEAN FOR BEAN
Coffee Explorer Kit
$12.00 – $46.00
- Coffee sampler with 4 different coffees, each with a unique taste profile.
- Contains all 4 of Driftaway’s profiles: Fruity: a light roast from Africa, Classic: a medium roast from South America, Balanced: a light roast from Central America and Bold: dark roast from around the world.
- Freshly roasted, whole bean or ground, single-origin coffee
- Each bag contributes to sustainable livelihoods for coffee farmers.
- Roasted and shipped from Brooklyn, NY
- Free shipping!
|Make it a Mystery kit||
Yes (Whole bean only, for 4 oz and 16 oz kits), No
Whole Bean, Ground – Aeropress, Ground – Drip, Ground – Chemex, Ground – Pour Over, Ground – French Press, Ground – Espresso, Cold Brew
Note: The sizes mentioned above are the total weights of all bags in the kit.
4 oz = Four bags of 1 oz each
1 lb = Four bags of 4 oz each
4 lb = Four bags for 1 lb each
The Mystery Kit is recommended for joining our Saturday Instagram Live Tastings! If you choose this option, your coffee bags won't have any visible identifying information: no farm names, no countries of origin, and most important of all - no tasting notes! This info will be hidden inside your kit, and can be revealed after you've had a chance to taste all four coffees.
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDERS
We started this company out of an urge to create. Create something we were passionate about. Something we could be proud of. And for our need for and interest in great coffee.
Over the last 5 years, we've worked diligently to not just create an exceptional product, but to do so in an environmentally and socially conscious manner. We strongly believe that we have a responsibility to the people and the planet. That's why, we are doubling down our efforts to put sustainability at the core of what we do.
We are really happy that you are joining us in this journey. More >