What's in the Coffee Explorer Box
Five Coffees from around the world
Coffee information is hidden so you can taste without preconceptions, and a Grind Sample is included to calibrate your grinder (whole bean only).
Tasting Form & Flavor Wheel
Use this to record your tasting notes and observations in the self-guided tasting or the weekly Zoom tasting!
Envelope with Coffee Cards
The coffee names, tasting notes and other details are in this envelope. Open it when you are ready to know about the coffees!
Join our Virtual Tastings
Taste your coffees with our coffee educator & 2013 World Brewer's Champion, James McCarthy, during our Zoom tastings every week!
Get a Subscription instead!
All subscriptions start with an explorer box - future deliveries are personalized to your favorite profiles from your starter explorer box!
- Please choose product options by visiting Cold Brew Coffee Explorer Kit.
Coffee Explorer Box
$33.00 – $80.00
- Coffee sampler with 4 different coffees, each with a unique taste profile.
- Contains all 4 of Driftaway’s profiles: Fruity: a light roast from Africa, Classic: a medium roast from South America, Balanced: a light roast from Central America and Bold: dark roast from around the world.
- Freshly roasted, whole bean or ground, single-origin coffee
- Each bag contributes to sustainable livelihoods for coffee farmers.
- Roasted and shipped from Brooklyn, NY
- Free shipping!
Whole Bean, Ground – Aeropress, Ground – Drip, Ground – Chemex, Ground – Pour Over, Ground – French Press, Ground – Espresso, Cold Brew
Free US shipping
The sizes mentioned above are the total weights of all bags in the kit.
Small = Five bags of 2 oz each
Medium = Five bags of 4 oz each
Large = Five bags of 8 oz each
Extra Large = Five bags of 12 oz each
XX Large = Five bags of 1 lb each
Please note, its not possible to substitute any coffee profiles / roast levels. The explorer box has 5 coffees - one from each profile (listed above). If you only want specific coffees, you can get single bags of specific coffees here.
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDERS
We started this company out of an urge to create. Create something we were passionate about. Something we could be proud of. And for our need for and interest in great coffee.
Over the last 5 years, we've worked diligently to not just create an exceptional product, but to do so in an environmentally and socially conscious manner. We strongly believe that we have a responsibility to the people and the planet. That's why we are doubling down our efforts to put sustainability at the core of what we do.
We are really happy that you are joining us on this journey. More >