HOW TO USE A PERCOLATOR
Here's our recipe for making coffee with a percolator:
- 500 grams of water
- 30 grams of ground coffee (coarse grind)
- Fill the percolator with 500 grams of water.
- Place the coffee basket in the percolator.
- Add 30 grams of ground coffee into the basket.
- Turn on the heat source and let the water come to a boil.
- Once the water starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low and let it simmer.
- Allow it to percolate for 7-10 minutes, or until the desired strength is achieved. You can lift the lid of the percolator to check the strength of the coffee.
- Once the coffee is done, remove the percolator from the heat source and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Pour the coffee into your cup, being careful not to pour any of the grounds in.
- Enjoy your freshly brewed percolated coffee!
Note: The recipe above is for a 500-gram serving, which is equivalent to about 2 cups of coffee. You can adjust the amount of water and coffee used based on how many servings you need.